Monday, October 6, 2008

a poem

I will be your companion, your friend.
I will be there with you till the end.
Whenever you need me, I will be there with you.
Every problem of yours will be mine too.

I will be your companion your friend.
When you are wrong, I will make you right.
I will be there with you always,
Through darkness through light.

I will be your companion, your friend.
Even when the whole world thinks u r wrong,
I will be there with you.
We will be together and we will be strong.

I will be your companion, your friend
You will find me beside u – in times good and bad, happy and sad.
Dear Friend , When I am near ,
I will make sure u have nothing to fear.

Someday, we will remember the days which we together spend
Someday, we will cry thinking abt these days of the past
But even then we will be together, together with each other
Your friend , your companion will be there with you always.


-Anmol Sood

5 comments:

Rhythm said...

wah wah...................
bahut acchi likhi yaar...........
jiske bare mei hai woh bahut lucky hai........tere jaosa frnd hai na..........

ExpertTania said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krishna said...

YAAR TODAY I FEEL LUCKY TO HAVE FRNDS LIKE U
SO SKILLED AND PURE AT HEART
THANK U FOR BEING A FRND MAN!

relli bahut mast likhta hain tu yaar!

Anonymous said...

if these poems are original then i must say you have a good sense of poetry

Anonymous said...

u frenz realy lucky to hv a fren lyk u.....n i 2 wd luv hv u as my fren

 
Contact Me

Name
Email Address
Subject
Message
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]

Powered byEMF PHP Form