Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I asked God and God answred

Poem…
I asked God, yes I did.
Why should I be imperfect?
Why do I make mistakes whenever I am on the right track?
Why do I make enemies whenever I want to make friends?
From where do I get the confidence which I lack?
Why should I experience defeat?
Why do I get distracted whenever I work towards my mission?
Why can’t I do the things which others can?
From where do I get the concentration to achieve my ambition?
Why should I face disappointment?
Why do I struggle whenever I want to make progress?
Why do I cry whenever I fail?
From where do I get the hope when I am in stress?


God answered me, yes he did.
He explained me everyone’s not the same.
But everyone make errors so there’s nothing to be ashamed.
He told me to learn from the mistakes which I made.
He assured me that hard work always paid.
He revealed that everyone has to suffer.
Life is tough so we have to be tougher.
He showed me that defeat was the only way to success.
He told me that I had to be fearless.
He said that he would give me relief
After all, he would be there whenever I was in grief.
He told me that even the best were once beginners.
He told me that patience is what that separates losers from winners.

Thank you

You don't need to find GOD coz he's everywhere....Keep faith in him..But always remember..he is the one who gives ..he is the one who takes..Thank him for whatevr u have and don't blame him for ur mistakes..... pray to god but don't depend on him..

By anmol sood

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

man tu top karega , aisi cheezein bataayi hai ki koi bhi vidwaan ho jaye aur hamesha khush rahe

man u relli r mature

Rhythm said...

dat poem was inspirational.........
gr8 work man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krishna said...

Anmol i agree wid u totally and i'm feelin very gr8 that God gave me a frnd like u and i got to learn so much
Thank u anmol!! thanx a lot!

Anonymous said...

ths 1 is awesme... ju sujre r talentd....al d poems r g8 bt ths 1 is my fav.......god bless u arshi

 
Contact Me

Name
Email Address
Subject
Message
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]

Powered byEMF PHP Form